February is already here! It feels like it was just Christmas last week!
This February, I am going to do 2 BIG challenges.
- I’m going to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred – 5+ days a week all month (I started yesterday- and am already feeling it).
- I’m really hoping this will help with some of my back/glute/hamstring strength as I still get really tight after certain workouts and most runs.
- I’m HORRIBLE at strength training for my running. Sharing this with you will hopefully help me be more accountable!
- I’m going to do a February Pantry Bail Out
- I did something similar a few years ago in June. That year, my goal was to spend only $100 for our family of 4 for an entire month. I came in at $98 and some change!
- This year my goals are a little different as I run daycare and have a family of 5. This time my goal is to stay under $150 (more realistically it should be $200- but I will see what magic I can muster).
- This is a great way to use up all the random ingredients in your fridge, freezer and pantry! Last time, we ended up finding shrimp and salmon I forgot we had. We ate like kings!
What do you do to change things up at home or in your fitness quests? Anyone want to join me in either of these challenges?